With temperatures outside dropping and school back in session, now is a great time to start your fall fundraiser. Here is a list of our top 5 best ideas for your fall fundraiser.
- Chili cook off
- With the cool crisp fall weather what better way to heat things up than a chili cook off! These are easy to set up inside or outside. Sell tickets in advance for the event and sign up volunteers to make the chili.
- Fall festival
- Gather supplies for fun fall activities to do such as hayrides, a haunted house, face painting, cotton candy machines, popcorn machines, and burgers and you have a recipe for success! Sell tickets in advance for this fantastic fundraiser.
- A carnival can be a bit of work to set up, but can be a huge fundraising event. Find and rent a large space, set up fun rides, great games, a dunking booth, popcorn machines, and cotton candy, then you’re ready to go. Sell tickets in advance or at the carnival for this huge fundraiser.
- Throw blankets
- Temperatures outside are dropping so people are starting to bundle up outside. What a great way to raise funds with warm blankets that you can have designed to show off your town, school mascot, or even just a fun fall design.
- These flowers are a fall favorite for decorating porches and yards this time of year, so why not use it as a great way to raise money for your organization!
For more information about fundraising products check out Signature Creations today!